Saturday, November 20, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY!!! (& Harvard-Yale)

So, here at Harvard, there is one biggest day of the year- my birthday of course! Well, kind of... At least my birthday falls on the biggest day of the year- the Harvard-Yale football game! Every other year the game is at Harvard, and all the Yale students come and stay in our dorms and it is basically one giant all-weekend party! It is also a time to make fun of Yale. For example, take a look at these making-fun-of-Yale videos.

http://www.onharvardtime.com/index.php?option=com_jomtube&view=video&id=47
http://www.onharvardtime.com/index.php?option=com_jomtube&view=video&id=109&Itemid=174


We also make t-shirts to make fun of Yale. Check out some of the pictures of shirts from this year :)





















Front: No one ever says "I want to go to Yale when I grow up"
Back: Harvard: My Anti-Yale

Harvard has won 8 years in a row! And with this year's win (GO CRIMSON!!!!) that makes 9!

The excitement!!!




































Then, my roommates even surprised me with a cake!

I'm 20!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment