Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Secret Santa Week

































































There is this week called Secret Santa week in my house, (Kirkland House!) where everyone spends the week trying to make someone else's dreams come true. I have been doing some pretty cool things, but since it's a secret, I can't post what I've been doing yet for fear of being infiltrated...

HOWEVER, MY SECRET SANTA IS AWESOME!! One of my wishes was to fly, and so yesterday I got a certificate to a place where the floor and walls are trampolines! Plus a giant bag of candy :)

Today I was abducted from my room, carried down three flights of stairs backwards in a blanket, and thrown into a giant pile of leaves in the courtyard that my santa made!!!!

Then, I just finished with a whipped cream and chocolate syrup fight in the courtyard!

And, it's only Tuesday.

Best. Week. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment