Monday, February 21, 2011

Skiing in New Hampshire







































You know, family is pretty great :)

My Dad came and visited my brother and I this weekend, and today we went cross-country skiing in New Hampshire. You know, as a general rule, people like things that are rare. We like gold, antiques, and we generally only appreciate nature once it is in danger of going extinct (hence one reason why people list eagles as their favorite animal, and not pigeons). However, the one exception in life is family and friends. Being around them is what makes us like them even more (usually). However, not seeing them for a while does make you appreciate them even more. I really love my Dad. He is a pretty amazing guy, and he has been an amazing father. Thanks for a great day Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment