Monday, October 25, 2010

And We're Back!



As you may have noticed, I haven't blogged for a while. My roommate Miriam's little sister came to stay with us for a week, and when her camera died, I let her borrow mine :) Hence, no pictures. Now, I know what you're thinking: "Oh no! This blog is called 365 Days 365 Pictures. Now what is she going to do?" Well, I'll just have to upload a few more pictures, now won't I?

Speaking of pictures, we have a lot to catch up on! First of all, I have to share a link with you that I spent my entire weekend doing. We had to create a movie for statistics class, and if you know me, I love this kind of assignment... and usually get a little carried away :) So, a ghost costume, puppet, and 8 hours of filming later, and the another 8 hours of editing, here it is! We filmed in Kirkland's (my house) courtyard, and it completely made my day to see all the students with their confused faces as to why there was a ghost running around their courtyard scaring people, not to mention the tiger puppet. We even got students to be extras, to volunteer to get scared for the purpose of the educational video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPxkxwcWtCY


No comments:

Post a Comment