Thursday, October 28, 2010

COSTUMES!!!




From when it all started in 5th grade with crazy hair day to now I love making costumes. Just being silly, making myself into something completely different, and pushing the limits of what is possible. In high school, I had a stick that was exactly the length of the school door so that I could make sure I could fit through the door, and I made over 40 costumes during high school alone.

This year my roommate Miriam decided to be the Tea Party. As you can see from the picture, she is a tea cup, and she's got a party hat! Her teacup is covered in Tea Party slogans and statements. However, I was at a loss as to what to be. Then suddenly my wonderful Mom sent me a whole lot of glow-sticks as a Halloween surprise, and my problem was solved. (Thanks Mom!) I decided to be a jellyfish! And, I won Kirkland's costume contest! I can't wait to wear it to go partying this weekend. It is going to be incredibly silly and awesome with my giant umbrella.





No comments:

Post a Comment