Monday, October 11, 2010

What My Fortune Holds for Me



Oct. 11

This weekend has been so relaxing. The weather is beautiful. I don't have that much work.
Life is just fantastic, BUT THEN THE WORLD CAME CRASHING DOWN LIKE AN AVALANCHE OF CASCADING ROCKS OF HOMEWORK DOOOOOOOOM! Why must Tuesday come?

On another note, there was a street fair, and I decided to get my fortune told. So, here is what she said about me.

1. Love is right around the corner for me- RIGHT around the corner (Hope this one is true) However, I am going to get married late- late 20s early thirties and have two kids.

2. I am going to live a very long life (Yay!)

3. I have skills in business and an artistic side (certainly true)

4. She sees a lot of good luck in my future

5. I am going to spend my whole life traveling, and I will see a lot of the world

6. I am a very good person, honest, respectable, and I have healing powers

7. I am going to spend a lot of time in a warm climate, and I will be going to a warm climate going soon

So, pretty interesting. We'll see if any of this comes true :) It was certainly a good fortune!

Pictures of the day: I decided to go all artistic today and play with my camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment