Thursday, December 2, 2010

Secret Santa Week Continued






























This week is so amazing. SO stressful, and just like nothing else I have ever seen. Imagine highly motivated and capable students putting all their energy into creating skits, making movies, filling rooms with balloons, creating crime scenes and puzzles and scavenger hunt and so much more! At every dinner this week, there have been almost constant skits, which consist of theater or dance or music etc. for a person! So much fun.

Today we had a surprise glow stick party for Rose, where her santa bought hundreds of glow sticks, and we even had a strobe light!

Then, I walked into the bathroom, and this is what I found!! One of my fantasies has always been to swim in jello or slime, and I walked in to find the tub full of slime!!!!

I'm going to take a bath in it tomorrow. I'll post more then.

:) :) Plus, I'm ALMOST DONE WITH MY FIRST SEMESTER! I took two finals this week, and I only have 3 classes left :)





No comments:

Post a Comment