Sunday, August 29, 2010

Moving in


Day 7

My roommates are back (except for Jenny, who is still in New York!) I spent the day carrying heavy objects and catching up with roomies. We were all in different countries from China to Uraguay to Cambridge, MA (which is ofcourse a country in itself)

I also went to MIT, and was happy to discover it only takes 15 min. total from my dorm to Matthew's. Matthew came to Harvard for a bit and checked out our yard sale, but then he went shopping with Mark and Miriam and I spent the day hauling heavy boxes up the stairs.
I think it will be a great year!

Picture of the day? I got a single!! I decided to put my bed in the closet. Now, don't start thinking I am being tortured or anything. It is actually quite convenient, giving me a quiet place to study with light control, and it opens up a lot more space in the room. Plus, now I can say I live in a closet and mean it!


No comments:

Post a Comment