Monday, December 27, 2010

And now for only $19.99...






This was a wonderful Christmas. I got a Kindle from my brother, and it is really cool! The screen is amazing, and you can highlight sections and even take notes in it, which automatically upload to the internet for easy viewing and use. Plus, there are tons of books you can get for free! All the old out of print books like Little Women or Robin hood are free for instant download, and they do promotions where new books are free too. It even has a translator where I can read spanish and I can scroll to a word I don't know and it will translate it for me. I can't wait to use it in class. And, if you buy one now for only 5 payments of $19.99, we will throw in a free Rubber Knife, now even duller. Ever been cut on a knife? Well, with the Rubber Knife, no more!

Anywho, before I sound too much like an advertisement, let me tell you about my other favorite present.I got a camera, a really nice digital one, so I photographed some birds to show off my awesome zoom!


No comments:

Post a Comment