Monday, March 7, 2011

A look back






































So, as you might imagine from my lack of posts lately, there hasn't been anything particularly exciting or inspiring. The snow is slowly melting and life continues on, but the weather is really to cold to be doing anything fun outside and we are all pretty bored of inside by now. We are really ready for spring! However, I accidentally switched camera cards with Matthew, and I discovered some really cool pictures that I'd never seen before, so I thought I'd post them! Picture number one is taken in New Jersey with my grandparents Omi and Opa. Omi and I went walking in the park and saw swans! They truly are beautiful creatures, but apparently quite ferocious!

Picture number 2 is me and the Christmas tree Matthew and I carried all the way from New Jersey to Harvard to surprise my secret santa. We waited until she was out of the room and then set it up and decorated it! Wow was she surprised!

Good memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment