Thursday, March 31, 2011

The ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!






























*the radio crackles*

(static)

*the radio crackles some more*

"Hello? Is anybody there? Can anybody hear me? I hope so, for your sake. This is the Kirkland Survival Network Emergency Broadcast Channel. I have some disturbing news: the infection has spread to Kirkland. We have held out much longer than the other houses, which have already fallen into chaos, but we all knew that this would happen inevitably.
Hence begins the most amazing game played at college! The way it works is everyone starts out as human except for one alpha-zombie, but slowly more and more people are turned! The goal is to stay alive, and it is hard to know who is a zombie and who is human. If a zombie is attacking, your only line of defense is to shoot the with a water gun, and if they touch you without getting sprayed, you become a zombie too and then your goal is to affect all the other humans!

The picture is of me from last year after I had turned into a zombie, but this year I want to win!

I admittedly spent 2 hours on amazon.com researching squirt guns and finally got this one. It is meant for 4 year olds, but it sprays 30 feet and it is a backpack!! Let the game begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment