Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Grapefruit Montage

















Do you ever have one of those crazy weird ideas of something outrageous to do? It happens to me all the time. I suddenly have the urge to build a giant fort out of cardboard boxes or a boat from milk cartons or make a telephone from tin cans and string or just go running around campus being silly, but until now I've never found anyone to do this with. Then I met Andrew Murray (He is the one making aggressive faces at the grapefruit).

So, here's what happened. We were sitting eating breakfast and Andrew was eating a grapefruit with a spoon, but the juice was dripping down his chin and down his arm, and I made fun of him. Little did we know that under the craziness of finals period we would soon be making a grapefruit montage.

Based on a true story I would like to present:

In the greatest underdog story of our time, a seasoned grapefruit eater assists a young man in conquering a grapefruit.

This movie is rated NC17 for graphic grapefruit violence


No comments:

Post a Comment