Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pillow Fight!!



















































It is spring for the first time since October, and it makes everyone so happy. However, this was after a little setback yesterday, where we woke up to 2 inches of snow. I would complain, but when we got back from Christmas break, I bet everyone that there would still be snow on the ground in April, so I definitely won!

My roommates and I ate lunch outside today, (btw, isn't Jenny's camera great...? She took the picture in the courtyard.) and it was a little cold, but shivering outside was totally worth the sun rays we felt shining through it all.

Then, I participated in the largest pillow fight of the year in Cambridge Commons. There is something really satisfying about everyone hitting each other with soft things- kind of like non-violent war.

No comments:

Post a Comment