Thursday, April 28, 2011

The 25th Annual Putnum County Spelling Bee






























I was in the Kirkland Musical this year, one of the funniest musicals I have ever seen. The actual show was a couple of weeks ago now, but the pictures are just coming out. I had a small role, but a fun one, playing the sister of one of the characters, a boy who got into the spelling bee after the two winners from his local level couldn't go. He isn't the smartest crayon in the box, and his family is quite eccentric to say the least. I play his sister, a wacky but pretty girl, with whom another contestant, Chip falls in love. After a sexy daydream about me, he loses the spelling bee due to unfortunate circumstances... Hopefully the video will come out soon :)

The picture is of the contestant's family members, including two gay dads, a mom who is away on a spiritual journey in India, and an Asian mom with two red-headed kids.






No comments:

Post a Comment