Friday, April 22, 2011

When is the last time you hugged a lamp?






































When is the last time you hugged a lamp? Because, I hugged one this morning. They need a lot of love you know :)

And we that non-sequetor... a hodge-podge of life updates..

I did interviews for my video on Wema, and all my classes are coming to a close. I had my last class ever for my sophomore tutorial for African Studies, and with a few exams and a paper, I will be done with my sophomore year and half way done with Harvard. SCARY TO THE EXTREME!!! I actually have to start thinking about what I want to do with my life.

Yesterday I decided Stanford business school would be nice... but when I read that they want you to take lots of math and economics classes as an undergraduate, I had second thoughts. Also, there are only 35% girls there! How strange (maybe good for me, though...)

In other news, it looks like we are finally getting a way to collect donations for Wema! We submitted a proposal to the Dean's office to use Harvard's NGO status for up to $5,000 collected. Hopefully, in a few weeks, we will be able to collect donations. We eventually will need to apply as a separate entity to achieve NGO status, but this will work for at least a year or two until we have been approved.

Bye for now!

Go hug a lamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment