Monday, April 18, 2011

Video!






































I am in the process of making a video for Wema Children's Centre, and for my Film for Social Change final project, which brings me to REALLY EXCITING NEWS!!!

WEMA IS GETTING NEW WELL!!

My friend Sara Hollis, who goes to University of Texas, and who came on the trip to Kenya works with an organization at her school. They just got a big grant, and looking at Wema's website, and with Sara's encouragement, it looks like Wema will be a recipient! This is especially exciting because we have been getting emails saying that that their well has been dry some days and has been leaving them without water.

Here are a few pics of my interview about Wema, which will be part of the video. Stay tuned for the whole video to be posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment