Sunday, April 17, 2011

A World Free From Zombies is a Wonderful World Indeed






















































Today was the perfect day. I woke up and the sky was a brilliant blue. We rowed all 8 people in crew without rocking all over the place for the first time, and everyone just seemed to be in a great mood. We had our housing lottery for living next year, and we got our first choice! We have two big common rooms and two bathrooms, and it is going to be great. One of my future roommates is an amazing artist, so we are going to put up paper and she is going to paint all over our walls. THEN, I was walking to class, and JUST RANDOMLY the student government decided to surprise everyone with cotton candy and bouncy houses, two of my favorite things in the whole world. AND THEN, I was walking back, and it just happened that two ice-cream companies were giving away free ice-cream and we had to vote on which was better, so I ate ice-cream in the sunshine and ran around in the grass with my friends, and best of all, there are no zombies. A world free from zombies is a wonderful world indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment