Sunday, April 17, 2011

Epicness!

The game ends tomorrow! If I can last until 7:30 PM tomorrow, I get to use the sprinkler helmet and I dominate!! However, the zombies are everywhere.

Kirkland is bad- really bad. I think there are 3 of us left, maybe 4, but we aren't sure who is a double-agent. I am writing this from the floor of a bathroom, and I spent two hours in a bathroom earlier today. They literally stalk me everywhere I go.

I knew the zombies were planning to eat me after crew practice this morning, but I couldn't skip because there are 8 people in a boat, and if one doesn't show, then you can't go out. I was terrified, so I looked up the floor plans for the Weld Boat house last night, but there was only one exit, so I came up with a plan.

I pretended I forgot something down at the dock, but OFCOURSE when I returned they had stolen all my water guns for the third time (Grr...!!!!!!!) It was no longer a safe zone because practice was over, so I looked around desperately. I quickly took off my socks and grasped them in my hands (as hitting a zombie with socks also stuns them). Frantically, looking over my shoulder, I ran into the girls bathroom, into a stall, and shut the door, but I knew they would come looking for me there, so I had to do something. I got a piece of notebook paper out of my backpack and wrote "Out of Service. Sorry for any inconvenience," and I taped it on the door. I put my feet up on the seat and sat quietly. A zombie came in looking for me, opening up all the stall doors, but when she got to mine, she stopped, looked under the door, didn't see me, and left. I hid there for two hours until I thought the coast was clear, but I still didn't have anything but two wet socks for weapons. So, I dug through the trash, and at the very bottom I found a Shout bottle. I also had a water gun that the zombies had broken in half, so I washed out the Shout bottle, and I found some athletic tape and taped the water gun well-enough together so that it would hold 2 squirts of water and then I just ran, the water gun leaking and all, and I made it out safely.

Anyways, pretty much it was epic.

Also, on the way to the boat house before practice, I saw someone hiding behind a blanket, and I squirted him without thinking, but when I saw the blanket and realized what I had done I felt terrible! I realized I had squirted a homeless person. I sputtered a apology, only to see my zombie friend Juan and his red headband emerge.

Lol. Anyway.

Just a few more hours!

No time for pictures today! This is serious business!

No comments:

Post a Comment