Sunday, September 12, 2010

Boston Islands

Day 21
Sept. 12, 2010

You may not be able to tell from this picture of me standing next to apparently normal cement, but this is not normal cement at all, but really old cement, from a fort from the revolutionary era.

Today I spent the whole day with the Harvard Outing Club, visiting the Boston Islands. We saw old forts, and played lots of Frisbee, played Ultimate Apple (Ultimate Frisbee with an apple).

The second picture is of me and two other sophomores, Emily and Katrina on the ferry. As you can tell, it was very windy!

The last picture shows a very sad reality- this was the first tree I have seen which is changing color. It was actually pretty cold today. I am starting to miss the days of humid hot summer already.

No comments:

Post a Comment