Friday, September 10, 2010

Scary Big Spider Crab Thing On Loose

Day 10
Sept. 1, 2010

This was the first day of shopping week- a brilliant idea where for the first week of school, you can take any classes you want, try them out, and figure out which ones you actually want to take. Unfortunately, it was a crazy shopping day, and I didn’t actually make it to a single class today. I showed up for Spanish at 9 am only to find out it had been postponed until 10, and then at 10 I found myself sitting in a room full of confused students and no professor- turns out that Spanish didn’t even start until next week! I also managed to lose both my room key and swipe card to get into Harvard buildings. Oh boy. The school year really has begun.

Picture: Imagine waking up to this on your whiteboard...


No comments:

Post a Comment