Friday, September 10, 2010

Harriette My Love


















Day 13
Sept. 4, 2010

I went to Ikea with Matthew. Ikea is something else. It is HUGE and has just about everything. We got Matthew a desk an were about to leave, and then I saw Harriette. She was big. and green. and perfect! The love was instant, and now we have a fifth roommate. She is well behaved, beautiful, and never complains. Maybe I should replace more of my roommates with plants... Just kidding! :)

The picture of the day is pretty exciting! This, everyone, is our put- together room! It is still a work in progress mind you, but after having to put up the paper lanterns about a dozen times after they fell, moving the furniture around 6 or 7 times, and countless trips to bring back another box or item we forgot was in storage, here it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment