Friday, September 10, 2010

Fun in the Sun














Day 14
Sept. 5, 2010

All of the sophomores in Kirkland house went to the beach today to get to know each other. I met a whole group of girls who are really interesed in Africa and social entrepreneurship and we instantly bonded. I was really excited, because it is hard to find people who have similar life ambitions and see the world as I do. We talked of maybe doing a project or business together someday Wouldn't that be fun!

We played games and hung out, and it was a gorgeous day. The only problem with gorgeous days is on gorgeous days there is sun... and of course I forgot to put sunscreen on my back... and of course I was wearing a dress with a criss-cross back, and I think you can see where this is going- yep during the revolutionary war, I would definitely be called a lobster back...

Picture of the day: There were so many good ones, I couldn't choose.
1. All Kirkland sophomores
2. Meeting Tom, my house master
3. Wheel Barrow Race!




No comments:

Post a Comment