Friday, September 10, 2010

Mark Zuckerberg Lived in My House!

Day 16
Sept 7, 2010

I had Spanish today, and I am definitely still trying to speak Swahili. I'll say something, and everyone will look at me strangely, and then I'll realize why. Oops.

In Kirkland house, we have upperclassmen Big Siblings to show us around, and tonight we had a scavenger hunt with our Big Sibs. We had to take pictures of ourselves spelling out K-I-R-K-L-A-N-D with our bodies, draw pictures, and know obscure facts. Did you know the creator of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, lived in Kirkland? And even Barack Obama applied and was rejected to be a tutor (an adult advisor who lives in each entryway)... And WE WON!!!, so I got this t-shirt.

You know you need a new camera when:

a. Your picture comes out like this

b. You think to yourself: Wow! That is actually a good picture. I like that effect...

No comments:

Post a Comment